Monday 27 June 2016

Malasia

So, this story is a damn awkward story of me while I'm decorating the class board (Or it's called notification board or what...whatever!) I only know in Chinese it's 布告板. So, I'm doing my job by stapling all those projects my classmate done (I also added some decorations ).

I also stapled a decoration which I drew a Malaysia flag, and wrote "Only In Malaysia" on it (Because the project is about tourist attractions in Malaysia). And I find everything turned out right and the Malaysian flag decoration is so eye-catching.


After some periods of classes, my friend asked me:"Eh Josh, why the Malaysia no "Y" de?", and I turned around and found that there's really a "Y" missing in the word Malaysia, which makes it Malasia.

It was really damn awkward you know, when you spelled the name of your country wrongly. But anyway, Malasia makes me think about Malaria.

So, I tried to save it by pasting a "Y" between the "a" and "s".
But...it's only making it worse. And I surrender and use the most simple way to settle the problem.
I took a piece of paper, write "Malaysia" on it, and staple it on the original picture. Well, if there's still something wrong with the pic, then I think I should admit my brain isn't functioning well.





No comments:

Post a Comment