Tuesday 7 June 2016

I've a superpower

So, I'm pretty sure some of you guys had encountered this type of situation before, when you are busy with something else, messages are attacking your phone like crazy. Crazy? I think a like a swarm of crazy people like Jeremy rushing here suits better.
*shhh...don't tell Jeremy*

So, this isn't a real story, but I've do encounter this type of situation before. ( So is it a real story or a fake story anyway? )

How are you expecting me to answer? Ok...so it's a "Fake Real Story". What's a Fake Real Story anyway? Well, I've invented a new word!!! Everyone clap for me!!!!
*Silence!*

Now I encounter another awkward situation. Wait wait wait...I'm getting too far away from the topic. So, sometimes on social medias like Wechat, Whatsapp, Messenger, Ico, Line, Tango and whatever else of chatting apps. Wait, I forgot Twitter. So back to the topic, some people are always neglected in group chats, or to be more specific, it's like when you offline, they go so high like in the nightclub. When you are online, they are like mati ( dead ) liao.

If you don't get what am I saying, just read the comic strip.
I also don't know what am I saying anyway
*LOL*
Or in reality, it doesn't seems so happy anyway.
So, the moral value of this story is

COMPUTERS ARE GOOD FOR DRAWING COMICS!!!


Well, it's nothing to do with it anyway.

Also I've launched the facebook page for this blog and Specs Squad.

Specs Squad and Josh In Kuching
Press link above






No comments:

Post a Comment