Friday 10 June 2016

Need and Wants

Today when I was watching a TV show about finance, I suddenly came up with this stupid idea. So..I'll just present it to you.
People as honest as this are hard to find recently, and this is a more pro idea I came up with.
Next time, reply ur friends like A PRO.

So, making this post as short as possible, lazy bah~
School is also starting next Monday in Kuching.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So, if you don't quite understand what is needs and wants, needs is the things you need for living like water, food etc. And, wants is things that you can live without like cars, phones, watches and whatever.

Also, what is macb, it's a bad word, so don't expect me to translate it.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K sorry I'll try to reduce the amount of bad words next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. K sorry I'll try to reduce the amount of bad words next time

    ReplyDelete