Friday 22 July 2016

Overlow existence level

So, in this century or era or age or whatever thingie you call it, who wants to be a potato (Ignored person) while everyone is having a fun discussion about something?
*Unless is something too dirty, then I would rather go somewhere else*


I wonder how Ah Jie can even not see me and two of my friends, Randy and Ah Sheng, when we are just in front of him. Suddenly I really need to praise his eyesight, and probably reward him a chance to visit an optical shop for a new pair of glasses.

Or maybe he needs some surgery. Well, maybe not that serious, as he still makes his way safely to the school library and returned his book.

So, for this story, that time Jeremy is snacking on some chips, don't know is it really a bag of potato chips or whatever. Then a girl which I should mention her as "S" came and say that she should be having the chips, and they had an argument over it.

But, why fight over a bag of chips anyway? It's only a bag of potato chips. You still have a bunch of potatoes waiting at the surrounding.

And, I find this funny thing about fights.
*The chinese words means: Come fight lah! I'm not afraid of this dumb little kid.
How come I find it quite offensive anyway?

Should I actually stop these promotes of my social medias anyway? I hope you won't find them annoying. (=3=)

No comments:

Post a Comment