Friday 25 November 2016

Random Things

Well, we had random Class Things, and also Random Aby Things, this time I'll just set it as Random Things, as they're all really random things tho. I can't find a topic recently. Brain has gotten rusty due to the starting holidays...
Neh nevermind.

*If you want my creation just send me an email and I'll send the mp3 file to you: josheetiongee@gmail.com -3-
So actually I just downloaded the demo version of FL Studios, which because I don't have money to buy the full version, and I downloaded it just for fun and not for some important purpose tho.
FL Studios turned out to be more complicated than I thought. There's a lot of sync things or whatever which i don't even know what the hell are those.
*Hoi!Bring phone hor! I keep them all!
Well if you're wondering why should the phone be kept (Even tho I actually just made up the last part), phones are definitely not allowed in the school compound, even tho not everyone cared bout that rule tho. Since phones aren't allowed (For students), why should there be free WiFi in the school area anyways? For the teachers maybe.
*If you find this familiar, yes. I posted this on my Facebook Page once but my account was deleted so there won't be any updates on my FB account or page.
Don't blame me for using the old comic strip I posted on Facebook, but still I changed it a little and did some minor edits to the colours used tho.
So yep. I kinda hate this. Imagine when the radio is going to talk bout something interesting but you need to wait for a while but you are busy later and you will miss the show.
i won't mind still if it's my favorite song which plays on the radio that time tho.
Damn I'm selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment