Saturday 8 October 2016

PPAP (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen)

So recently, this song, PPAP went viral and almost everyone was talking about it. Well, that song is totally annoying but to be honest, It's funny tho. By the way I haven't been posting new comics for two weeks. PPAP should be a great topic for a new post.
*ERM Maybe nope*

So, I didn't really listened PPAP till it finishes at first, for some reasons.

To be honest, the song sounded terrible. I guess I have to change my opinion about that all viral songs sounded nice. I don't know how my friends found this thing, and how the whole world found this thing. It has already 65M views by now. He should have earned quite a profit by now.

Also parodies of PPAP showed up everywhere.
*Only in YouTube actually~*
So, I decided to draw a parody of PPAP too. Well it's gonna be stupid...wait, the original one is already stupid (Neh not really).

If you understand this, you're a genius. If this is so, maybe everyone is a genius. Neh maybe not. 
Also since it's a brainwash song, almost all my friends were brainwashed by it. I'm not that brainwashed lah~~~~
Actually I am.
But what if I'm not?

Yep. 
By the way the PPAP artist, I got help you make AD ah. Where is my money?
Have a great day, great night, great afternoon.....whatever.





No comments:

Post a Comment