Thursday 4 August 2016

Sports Day

Well, here comes one of the most boring day at school. Sport day is coming!!!!! Well I'm not participating in any competition, so I don't even know why am I attending.
*Jia You: It's a Chinese phrase used to give support to others
*Lou You: A Chinese slang used to call others to lose (Bad example)
*Bojio: Just a Malaysian slang to tell others for not giving you something or not inviting you to somewhere.

But there's still some interesting activities there, just like the zumba-like-activity which we are asked to dance to the music. 
*Gila- Crazy

Probably me and Ah Jie attracted the most attention as we dance like people from the mental hospital. And I feel that my dance is a little bit too sexy.,.
*Erhem!*

And, sights were taken and shared on their Wechat moments. Don't know am I going viral or not.
Well, I hope so. don't know why, being viral is one of my dreams. The only struggle for being famous is just you are going to be surrounded by bunch of fans.

Maybe air conditioners too. xD
*RM and cents are the currency of Malaysia

And probably after this, my friends will call me over while buying things. who doesn't want discounts while buying things anyway? 

REMEBER TO SHARE THIS AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW ABOUT HOW YOU THINK XD



No comments:

Post a Comment