Friday 9 September 2016

Watching My Friends In a Banner Competition

Ya, I know. The title is so longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Whatever anyway.
So my school just organized a banner competition and........I'm not in. I'm not interested but my friends did enter it anyway.
SO I went to check out their situation.

The group's teamwork level......is really the lowest among all participants.
I'm speechless already.


I don't know what to say now already. I'm speechless already.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just scroll down.


And suddenly THUG LIFE comes in. This comic is totally a mess. xD xD
Whatever xD

NICE DAY AND DON'T BE MESSY LIKE THIS COMIC xD xD

No comments:

Post a Comment